- Katie: I never claimed to know anything that wasn't directly told to me. But arguing with you is headache inducing. Are you done yet?
- Bianca: I'm done if you are, though you haven't been addressing me in the correct way.
Great, sounds even more like being locked up in jail. That might actually be some help to me if I had anything to trade, but I don’t. The way you talk, you must have been here for a while. I might be new, but aren’t there rules against asking questions like that?
Your parents didn’t give you money for commissary? You might want to get them too, it’s the best way to get by in this place. I’ve only been here for about a month and a half but it feels like a while. Sure, there are rules against it but I don’t do the whole following rules thing. The only way to keep myself entertained is quite the opposite.
- Katie: All of that is information I'm completely uninterested in. Did you want an award or something?
- Bianca: You talk about my past quite often for someone who actually knows nothing about it. Thought I'd educate you.
- Katie: Big words from a girl with a past like yours, your majesty.
- Bianca: I've smoked a lot of weed, I've drank more than enough for three of me, I've tripped and rolled before - I would never fuck with pills. But that's just me.
- Katie: .... You're joking. Are /you/ on pills?
- Bianca: I am not. And I am not. Not all of us are that stupid.
- Katie: Very mature.
- Bianca: After my moment of ignoring you, I've decided to take your peace offering on the condition that you call me Queen Bianca every time you address me.
- Katie: No, the point is that you weren't. You enjoyed time with my boyfriend while I was sent away. Are you slow, or merely ignorant? There is no point. I was attempting to extend a peace offering, but leave it to you to make that difficult.
- Bianca: I'm ignoring you.
- Katie: What the hell is this? Relationships don't come attached with dibs, Bianca. But that isn't the point. You weren't going to get arrested. The only one who got locked up was me, partially thanks to you. At least I'm better for it and can admit that. I'm not going to keep explaining myself to you.
- Bianca: The point is that I could have been, but whatever Katie. I don't even know why I continue to entertain this conversation. Let's get to the point, what do you want?
- Drew: knew this was wrong, he had a girlfriend, one he liked very much. But Bianca had been right, she hadn't really let him get past kissing, and well Drew was curious as to what really went on down in the boiler room. The boy didn't want to let Bianca know that he was inexperienced, but he hadn't actually slept with anyone in any sense of the word before, but because of his reputation if anyone found out, then he'd be the laughing card of the school. His feet carried him up the steps as he looked around making sure no one saw him entering the school, he swallowed thickly as he finally entered the hallway where the boiler room was, and saw Bianca already there. Walking up to her his heart was pounding, he felt a wave a guilt push through him, as he looked at the girl. "Well I'm here." He told her softly not sure what he was supposed to do next.
- Bianca: looked down at her watch, wondering when Drew was going to enter the thick doors of the boiler room. Her intentions for him were less than pure. She could sense the innocence he attempted to hide, completely convinced he had never been in a situation like the one that was about to go down. That made the scenario all the more enjoyable - corrupting the innocence of the new boy - the one all the girls seemed to fall over. Her rivalry with Alli Bhandari helped too, she'd love to knock her down another pedestal after her stunt with the dance team. Bianca would relish in the look on Alli's face when she found out about the rendezvous that would take place. Of course, she wouldn't tell Alli right away. She'd wait for the perfect moment to gloat. She heard someone approaching the boiler room door and began to smile. She almost questioned if he was actually going to come, though she knew most boys couldn't resist Bianca's charm. There was no shame in her game, she wasn't coy about her sexuality and wasn't going to change that any time soon. The football star walked in and Bianca heard him speak. "I see that, thanks for showing up." She gave him a coy smile and continued on. "I thought I'd give you a warm Degrassi welcome." Her hand reached for the zipper on her red jacket, sliding the zipper down slowly to reveal a red lacy bra hidden underneath.
- Katie: You watch soap operas? I'm a little disappointed. I thought you had better taste. Oh, that's rich coming from you. You moved in on /my/ boyfriend while I was sick. If I can forgive and forget, you can manage the same.
- Bianca: You could have had me arrested! I think that's a little more serious than "stealing" your boyfriend - who was mine first, by the way. I'm not one to forgive and forget. It'll take some work on your part, Katie. You're the one who's all of a sudden interested in talking to me.